A most sincere “Thank You” to our generous donors,
whose contributions help the NLAPW support the arts
among women and in education!
- GoFundMe Donors
- Hawaii Branch of the NLAPW, $100,000
- Atlanta Branch in memory of Emily Vale and Kathleen Neal
- Modesto, California Branch
- Nancy Haskett
- Lt. Col. and Mrs William Daggett, sons Will and Brett
- Col. (Retired) and Mrs Robert Emmons
- Jim McGrath
- Verne D. Campbell
We are grateful to our patrons, such as League benefactor Jim McGrath, Chairman of the DC Tenants Advocacy Coalition (TENAC). Thanks to Jim’s generous donation, we were able to restore the historic 1905 Steinway grand piano in the Pen Arts parlor. Jim’s $2,000 donation paid for a complete action and tone regulation that brought the worthy piano back to professional performance standards.
Other special donations for the upkeep and appearance of The Pen Arts Building and Art Museum:
January 2017: Our thanks to Marge Dodge, Palm Springs Branch for new bedspreads for two twin beds in the Pen Arts Building.
Thank you to members for responding to the call for pillow replacements:
- Sheila Byrnes, National 2nd V.P., Central New York Branch
Dr. M.J. (Sunny) Zank, National Music Chair, Central Ohio Branch
- Candace Long, Past NLAPW Pres., Atlanta GA Branch
- Dr. Evelyn Wofford, NLAPW Treasurer, Delta MS Branch
- Nancy Jurka, Pikes Peak CO Branch
- Cheri Issel, National Art Vice-Chair, Pikes Peak CO Branch
- Denver, CO Branch